March 2019 HATalk Give Away: The Milliners’ Planner
This month, we are giving away a copy of the fabulous new Milliners’ Planner to one lucky HATalk Subscriber.
Created by award-winning British milliner Beverley Edmondson, this undated A5 hardback planner was designed to help hat designers keep on top of their goals and grow their businesses. It contains 248 full colour pages embellished with gorgeous illustrations by Elizabeth Wheatley and inspirational quotes.
What’s inside the Milliners’ Planner…
- Vision board
- Mission and vison statement to keep you focused on your end goal
- Business goals planner
- Monetary Targets planner
- Year long marketing planner
- Monthly planning pages
- Monthly review pages
- Daily planning pages
- Sketching pages for designing on the go
- Notes section for all those things that don’t fit elsewhere!
- Overhead calculator
- Pricing calculator
- Budget planner
The Milliners’ Planner also comes with free online training on how to get the most from your planner and access to Beverley Edmondson’s supportive Making Money from Millinery Facebook Group.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) If you are already a HATalk Subscriber, you don’t need to do anything. You will automatically be entered unless you ask to be removed from the Prize Draw.
2) Anyone who signs up for a free HATalk trial between 19 February 2019 and midnight (GMT) on 18 March 2019 will be entered into the Milliners’ Planner Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary – even if you decide to cancel your HATalk subscription before the end of the free 7-day trial, you will still be entered into the Give Away Draw.
The Milliners’ Planner is available from www.beverleyedmondsonmillinery.co.uk. It retails for £35 (GBP).
Terms & Conditions:
Prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be resold, transferred or exchanged. The stated cash values of non-cash prizes are approximate and subject to change. The winner will be announced in the How2hats newsletter and on social media on 20 March 2019. The Prize Draw winner will be contacted by email. They will have 3 full days to respond with their full postal address. If we do not receive a reply in that time period, we reserve the right to hold another Prize Draw to choose a new winner. International entries will be accepted and the prize will be shipped to anywhere in the world at no cost to the winner. Anyone who has an active HATalk subscription or subscription trial between 19 February 2019 – 18 March 2019 will be entered into this Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary. Subscriptions may be cancelled during this period without affecting eligibility. If you have a HATalk subscription and do not want to be entered into the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can remove you from it.